Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lennytheboxer

Love the pantry. What size Ikea cabinets were used in this configuration?

lennytheboxer
10 years ago
IKEA Adel White · More Info

Comments (15)

• joan127
    10 years ago
    I'd love to know too!
  • lennytheboxer
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Great. Thanks.
  • Nicole Dunn
    10 years ago
    Love the stance on the bottom- looks so custom.... I'm assuming it is custom? and that the cabinets are sitting on top?
  • PRO
    Still Waters Design
    10 years ago
    Yes the furniture kick is custom. The customer had a trim contractor build it up on top of our toekick.
  • PRO
    Pace Home Interiors
    10 years ago
    This looks white but I read in another photo of another ikea kitchen that it is an off white? Yes?
  • PRO
    Still Waters Design
    10 years ago
    The pantries are one 30" flanked with two 24" pantries. You have to ask the kitchen rep. at IKEA for the special configuration of the doors though. jr
  • Jennifer P
    10 years ago
    that was built from IKEA cabinetry? nice.
  • PRO
    Still Waters Design
    10 years ago
    The pantry configuration is 24" x2 and 30" x1 with custom configuation of doors. jr
  • barbav
    9 years ago
    Hi Still Waters. I'm new to Ikea and trying to plan my kitchen. A couple of questions. Are the pieces 24 deep? Is the 30" piece in the middle 1,2,or3 pieces? I'm trying to figure out how you got them 84" high, since the frame seem to run 80 or 88? Thanks. Love it!
  • PRO
    Still Waters Design
    9 years ago
    Hello Barb, The pantry is only 24" deep. I cut down the 30" depth to 12" to match. This pantry is not off the shelf at IKEA. You would need to take a picture to them and they can figure out the items you will need. jr
  • mrst23
    9 years ago
    Hello Still Waters Design. I am at the preliminary stages of a possible kitchen reno. How does your service work?
  • PRO
    Still Waters Design
    9 years ago
    Where are you located? jr
  • aserven
    9 years ago
    Amazing final product! Do you happen to know what paint brand/color was used for the custom toe kick? We have Adel off white cabinets in our kitchen. Thanks in advance!
  • aserven
    9 years ago
    Never mind, found answer on another photo. Thanks for answering so many questions. :)