Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
alliballi84

Before & After Primary Bathroom

Allison S
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

It took too long, but we're done! (Update: Shower door complete! Final pic :) )

Oh, and also, one of my favorite additions is a dimmer switch to the main light!! No more blindness in the morning with sleepy eyes and bright lights :)

Before Vanity

After Vanity

Before Tub/Closet

After Shower/Built in Closet

Comments (25)

• olychick
    2 years ago

What a difference! Very nice, even without the shower doors.

• thisisnotadrill
    2 years ago

also, i like how your entry door color ties in to the other tones in the room, with teh bath mat, the gold/bronze of the hardware... really nicely coordinated!!!!

Allison S thanked thisisnotadrill
  • thisisnotadrill
    2 years ago

also, that black trim edging looks sharp!!! normally i prefer a white to blend in with the tile but in this case I really love how it ties in.

• Allison S
    Original Author
    2 years ago

@thisisnotadrill Thanks! The door is what it is, basic 80's hollow core that was existing and too pricey to change out as 3 others would have to be changed then too! Thankfully the tone goes with the finishes. Originally we had a tile edging that was supposed to blend, but I made a game-time decision to go contrasting. Very happy with my decision. :)

• HU-70966490
    2 years ago

DRP DRP!

• PRO
    OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
    2 years ago

Nice upgrade!

• thisisnotadrill
    2 years ago

@Allison S i know how it goes! We have a house full of hollow core doors so I know the expense of trying to get them all replaced. It's really cool how it all looks together. did you use a designer or you picked all the tiles/cabinets/colors yourself?

• Allison S
    Original Author
    2 years ago

@thisisnotadrill I had the design in my head and a local showroom helped with selection of materials that fit my vision. I drew up the design for the cabinetry and a local cabinet maker built them, it's hard to find a premade 6' vanity for a single sink!

• kculbers
    2 years ago

Beautiful!!

• jackowskib
    2 years ago

Ohhh lala very nice!

• M Riz
    2 years ago

Love how the closet looks. beautiful beautiful, enjoy

• winer812
    2 years ago

Would you mind sharing the shower head system? Thanks!

• la_la Girl
    2 years ago

Ooh love the functionality of that closet and the dreamy color - looks terrific!!

• Mrs Pete
    2 years ago

Love the storage cabinet -- the color, the function.

Love the vanity with all its drawers.

Shower looks great.

You're not going to miss that old, so-short faucet! The new one is so much nicer.

The one thing I don't like is the new mirror; it looks too small on that big white wall.

• anna_682
    2 years ago

Beautiful! great choices

• PRO
    Badeloft
    2 years ago

What a difference! Looks amazing

• SeekingInspo
    2 years ago

Nice! What are your floor tiles (hexes) and are they “supposed” to match your other floor tile, or did you just find two different ones that looked good together?

• Allison S
    Original Author
    2 years ago

@SeekingInspo

the tiles were all from the same showroom, so i was able to pick them all out at the same time and compare the color tones. the curb helps separate them as well, so they dont have to be fully matchy matchy. The shower floor tiles and shower wall tiles are made by Happy Floors. The main floor are a Kate-Lo tile i believe.

• PRO
    FrameMyMirror
    last year

Wow, what a difference! Great job!

• PRO
    Overland Remodeling & Builders
    last year

One of the best transformation I've seen so far. Love how it's simple and elegant at the same time. Wonderful job!

• PRO
    Nicetown Curtains
    last year

Wow! Looking so chic! Great remodeling!

• trendtown
    last year

fabulous! How do you like the cabinet (vs. closet)? Also, where did you get the cabinet done?

• Allison S
    Original Author
    last year
    last modified: last year

@trendtown I absolutely love the cabinet vs closet!! The bottom left door has a hamper in it, so I use it daily to toss clothes in. The closet was an endless pit of stuff and now I use the drawers and cabinets so often and it's so much more organized!

• suzanne_m
    last year

Everything looks amazing but I must say the cabinet is my favorite. Congratulations on your remodel!