Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
shadywillowfarm

Holiday bourbon batch cocktail

6 months ago

Anyone have a recipe for a bourbon cocktail batch recipe that can be made by the pitcher? Anything but a bourbon slush…🙂 Asking for a friend.

Comments (6)

• 6 months ago

Certainly! Here's a recipe for a classic bourbon cocktail batch that you can prepare for a group of people. This recipe makes about 8 servings.

Bourbon Batch Cocktail: Maple Bourbon Smash

Ingredients:

• 2 cups bourbon whiskey
    • 1 cup fresh lemon juice
    • 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
    • 1 cup club soda
    • Ice cubes
    • Lemon slices and mint sprigs for garnish

Instructions:

1. In a large pitcher, combine the bourbon whiskey, fresh lemon juice, and pure maple syrup. Stir well to ensure the maple syrup is fully incorporated.
    2. Add ice cubes to the pitcher to chill the mixture. If you're making this ahead of time, you can refrigerate the mixture without ice and add it later when serving.
    3. Just before serving, pour in the club soda and gently stir to combine. The club soda adds a refreshing effervescence to the cocktail.
    4. Prepare glasses with ice cubes. Pour the bourbon cocktail mixture into each glass.
    5. Garnish each glass with a slice of lemon and a sprig of fresh mint. The aromatics from the mint will enhance the overall drinking experience.
    6. Serve immediately and enjoy!

Feel free to adjust the quantities based on your preferences and the number of guests you're serving. If you want it a bit sweeter, you can add more maple syrup. Conversely, if you prefer a stronger bourbon flavor, you can increase the bourbon-to-lemon ratio. Cheers!

I cheated. This is a ChatGPT AI response.

• PRO
    6 months ago

^^^^ it looks like a pretty good recipe. I wonder if it’s real? Who’s going to try?

• 6 months ago

My husband might mix something up based on that recipe in the next couple days. He has a bit of a cold now.

• 6 months ago

Please report back!

• 20 days ago
    last modified: 18 days ago

Sure thing! I've got a great recipe for a bourbon punch that's perfect for a pitcher. Just mix bourbon with lemonade, ginger ale, and a splash of orange juice. Add some sliced lemons and oranges for extra flavor. Also, if your friend prefers non-alcoholic options, they can check out some mocktail recipes at https://goodmocktail.com/! The website has tons of recipes, and I use them a lot! Enjoy!