Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
fernjanice

where can I buy this linen/hamper closet??

fernjanice
10 years ago
Homecrest Tall Linen Hamper Cabinets · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    Ambry Design
    10 years ago
    We could build you a system that is just like that and we have a huge range of colors to choose from, so we can make it a show piece or help it blend with your existing cabinets.
  • fernjanice
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    I need to know approx cost of a piece similar to the picture above. Dimensions approx 38x14x72 I need shelves for linens/towels and a pull out hamper. WOuld like it in wood.
  • PRO
    Cabinets To Go
    10 years ago
    Feel free to check us out for some bathroom cabinet and vanity ideas! We have a wide variety of samples, examples and ideas!
  • PRO
    Ambry Design
    10 years ago
    No problem please contact me at tara@qcomponentstb.com and we can exchange information so I can provide you a quote.
  • PRO
    MasterBrand Cabinets
    10 years ago
    Hello Janice,

This practical organization solution for the bathroom or laundry room measures 14 ¾” wide by 14 1/4 “ high and 19” deep, and can be ordered with the vanity linen cabinet or purchased separately and installed in an existing cabinet. Homecrest Cabinetry offers this and many other organization solutions for your kitchen, bath or any room of your home. Browse our selection at www.homecrestcabinetry.com and choose Our Products, then Cabinetry Interiors.

To purchase, simply click on the Dealer Locator on our homepage to find your nearest Homecrest dealer.