Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print

Comments (12)

• carole
    10 years ago
    like the bleu baskets,but where do you put the reciever and box then???
    The Redesign Company thanked carole
  • PRO
    The Redesign Company
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    bungalowmo, shoot. didn't mean to miss a spot ;-) carole, thank you! their components are all wireless and in a closet somewhere or something. but when there are receivers and boxes, i just stack them when possible and put them discreetly by the tv tucked back a little with the tv more forward. does that make sense? thank you both for chiming in! xo... christina britt lewis
  • unwantedadvice
    10 years ago
    That is an interesting design solution. I would have never thought to do pictures, etc. back behind a tv. I do like it!
    The Redesign Company thanked unwantedadvice
  • decoenthusiaste
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago
    Not appealing to me. I'd rather have my art in a more easily appreciable spot, and negate the TV as much as possible. Maybe like this? Just me - a non-TVer, I guess.
    The Redesign Company thanked decoenthusiaste
  • PRO
    The Redesign Company
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    i totally get that! our one tv is in an armoire. we lived without cable for 10 years. i'm a non-TVer too. but when the client wants a gallery wall around the tv in her kid's game room, her wish is our command. i was thrilled with how fun and happy it all turned out. thanks so much for your thoughts! xo... christina britt lewis
  • kristylou
    10 years ago
    Decoenthusiaste I didn't even notice the tv! Great idea and job well done!
    The Redesign Company thanked kristylou
  • msubreeze
    10 years ago
    Hmmm, I would have hung the TV and painted the niche a deeper color to add interest instead of confusing the issue with art. It seems like you are not committing to a focal point.
    The Redesign Company thanked msubreeze
  • PRO
    The Redesign Company
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    thank you all for your thoughts! we help people love coming home for a living. people all want and love different things. we love that about people. click here to read our client's happy words and to see the whole room... http://www.lovecominghome.com/1/post/2013/11/white-fence-way-redesign1.html
  • decoenthusiaste
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago
    The customer is always right; sometimes you just omit the results from the portfolio if you don't want to do it again. Glad they love it though. Commend you on pleasing them so well.
    The Redesign Company thanked decoenthusiaste
  • PRO
    The Redesign Company
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    but but but... i DO want to do it again. i want to help people love coming home every day. that is the thing that makes me come alive. once you have come alive, you just can't go back to being dead inside. but now you've got me philosophizing on houzz when we all should be toasting to friday night! so CHEERS! and peace and love to you @decoenthusiaste. i love the conversation. xo...
  • sbrustein
    10 years ago
    I don't like this look at all.