Bathroom remodel

Comments (11)

• PRO
    Michael Lee, Inc
    10 years ago
    what?
  • loves2read
    10 years ago
    Hard to give suggestions w/o more idea of the entire bath...

I say keep the tile if you like it--nice touch and vintage makes any house unique...
    depending on your other house features--
    even go with strong pink/orange on the walls for tone to tone or a deep glossy chocolate with creamy trim...as contrast...
  • oneofeleven
    10 years ago
    I love that style of tile, my only suggestion would be to clean it thoroughly Here is a link for cleaning the tile with an unusual product. My guess is that your grout is much lighter.
    . http://simplyeverythingilove.blogspot.ca/
  • carole
    10 years ago
  • decoenthusiaste
    10 years ago
    Please post this on the Dilemma's page for more help.
  • Elizabeth Forrest Lambert
    5 years ago

I have that exact tile in my 1935 home! Curious as to whether you ever updated the half bath.

• elias
    2 years ago
    last modified: 2 years ago

my mothers house in PR has floors like this in a house she just bought

She wants white cabinets and white appliances(theres no talking her out of it) we are trying to help,her figure out countertop colors and backsplash any suggestions welcome

• PRO
    Norwood Architects
    2 years ago

I love vintage style. I also love pinwheel tiles but mainly in black and white tiles. Would suggest that if you keep this tile that you give it a good cleaning.

• Catherine Denecke
    last year

I love this flooring, I have this color in my main bathroom and am trying to find more of it. We took out the vanity and the floor under it is open to sub floor. Anyone have any help with finding someone who will make this for me or where I can find it?? Thanks

• janbusby5668
    29 days ago

I have the same pink and white pinwheel tile. The subfloor needs to be replaced so the tile will be demolished. I would love to replace the flooring with the same tile but am unable to find it in the pink and white. Any help or information is greatly appreciated.