Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rredpenn

To Sparky, our favorite tiara-wearing friend.

rredpenn
last year

This thread is just for you, our dear friend Sparky... Use it wisely. :)

Hoping it brings you cheer and smiles and something or someone "Most Interesting" every day!

Comments (2.9K)

• liasch
    17 days ago

Sunset over the inlet across the road from my house, and down a block. Hope spring finds you able to get out and about some, SeaJay!

• glschisler
    16 days ago

Beautiful Lia!

Funny kitties happy!

• happyleg
    16 days ago

Good afternoon CJ hope you're having a good day it's overcast today we're only supposed to have two days of no rain and then it rains again it's been raining a lot I feel like I live in Oregon

• happyleg
    15 days ago

Good afternoon CJ hope you're having a good day it was raining here it's 53 degrees I'm back from my doctor appointment and I'm in sweatpants now cuz I'm cold

• happyleg
    14 days ago

Good afternoon CJ it's been raining here and it's chilly 52°, help you're having a good day

• happyleg
    14 days ago

Whoops some the same

• btydrvn
    14 days ago

Thanks so much…this is still my favorite way to start the day👏

• btydrvn
    14 days ago

Hoping Sparky is having a great day,too…

• Amanda Smith
    14 days ago

Love the cat photos, Happy!

• Amanda Smith
    14 days ago

My cat sitter took this photo of Coralie.

• liasch
    13 days ago

Cats are so photogenic!😂🥰 double rainbow over the neighbours house, some miniature daffodils finally blooming in my backyard and one of my favourite new tea cups! Thinking of you Sparky!

• Alice Edwards
    12 days ago

That may be my favorite tea cup Lia. Double rainbows are always amazing.

• Alice Edwards
    12 days ago

I guess we are just all hanging around hoping Seajay comes out to play!

• happyleg
    12 days ago

Sorry no pics... Fighting spiders & cleaning.

• glschisler
    12 days ago

Thank you for the pictures happy!

Amanda, she is a sweetie.Alice, too funny!

Pretty photos Lia.

• Amanda Smith
    12 days ago

Alice, are these your cats?

• Alice Edwards
    12 days ago

I plead the 5th 😆

• Alice Edwards
    12 days ago

Amanda yes, these little rascals are ours, oopses and oh no’s!

• Alice Edwards
    12 days ago

I watched them being born and whispered 3 then 4 to OH. He told me to please stop counting 💕

• happyleg
    12 days ago

I had a spider free night with Seventh Generation spray so hopefully it stays that way this bedroom is been cleaned twice this week a thorough cleaning but we didn't find the spider so I'm sure it's coming back

• happyleg
    12 days ago

Good afternoon CJ hope you're having a good day it's cloudy here we're supposed to get rain tonight again

• Amanda Smith
    11 days ago

Your kitties are so adorable, Alice!!

• Alice Edwards
    11 days ago

Thank you Amanda 💕 do I dare name them? 😂 I think I should, they need names 💗

• glschisler
    11 days ago

Yes, they need names. You can’t just say, “the black kitten is in the wrong room.”😆

• Alice Edwards
    11 days ago

Lol Gls, you have the right idea love 💗 yesterday when I opened the bedroom door it was a little stampede lol. They are not allowed in there and know it. I have navy blue bath mats and that was a misstep this morning. Two asleep in there. There are two super fuzzy ones but one has a bit of silver so kind of easy to tell them apart, then a short hair and a medium hair. All this could change. I better start looking at boys or girls 👀 they bump and thump most the night in the living room 😝

• Alice Edwards
    11 days ago

Fro and Bro! Joke

• Alice Edwards
    11 days ago

😂

• Alice Edwards
    11 days ago

I like Inky for one. I’ve been throwing names around

• Alice Edwards
    11 days ago

The short haired is a real stinker, must be a boy!

• happyleg
    11 days ago

You could name one of the cat's Shag and I don't know the second one what to call it maybe sassy or something I had a cat named sassy midnight that was black

• happyleg
    11 days ago

Good afternoon CJ hope you're having a good day it's partly cloudy out it was partly sunny and it rained last night spider free last night

• Alice Edwards
    11 days ago

Happy I like the name Shag!

• Alice Edwards
    10 days ago

And Inky :)

• happyleg
    10 days ago

Good afternoon CJ hope you're having a good day it is mostly sunny today and chili

• happyleg
    9 days ago

Good afternoon CJ I'm a little late here hope you're having a good day it's going to rain here the bird baths are out there in the water chain

• happyleg
    8 days ago

Good afternoon CJ it's partly sunny today and off to the eye doctor for my son

• Alice Edwards
    8 days ago

Lol Happy 💗

• happyleg
    7 days ago

Good afternoon CJ feeling tired from getting up early yesterday and the doctor appointment and shopping for eyeglasses at Eyemart that sun can afford and it's cloudy today I think it's supposed to rain later hope you're having a good day

• happyleg
    6 days ago

Good afternoon CJ it's partly cloudy sunny out it doesn't know what it wants hope you're having a good day

• happyleg
    5 days ago

Good afternoon CJ it's partly cloudy sunny out hope you're having a good day

• happyleg
    4 days ago

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mother's here.

• happyleg
    4 days ago

Good afternoon CJ hope you're having a good day the sun is shining today I'm tired though from all the stuff during the week I guess and I have my allergies are kind of bothering me today I hope you're having a good day

• DD Deco
    2 days ago

Hello Sparkle Squad! Happy Mother’s Day 🥰 Seajay and I connected this past week! She says to tell you all that she thinks of you every day, misses the interactions and is so grateful for our friendships. Our support means the world to her. She has a craft desk in her room now and is enjoying coloring with fancy pencils on beautiful pictures which she gifts to lift spirits 🥰 sadly, she has lost a bit of function again in her left hand specifically her thumb. They think she may have had a mini stroke. She is working to get the function back. That has made it difficult to communicate with us and she struggles to find the posts. She lost a couple of her card friends 😢 She is very grateful for her Jack (hubby) and his help when he visits and is thanking God he is doing well! We talked about woodworking and how much she loves it. Understandably, she struggles at times to keep her spirits up so our prayers, positive thoughts, cards, etc are welcomed. Her goal is to get strong enough to go home but these set backs are an obvious delay and get her down. But she is our Sparky and she is full of life and love and humor through it all. Her energy never fades on the phone, ever!! I told her that I would hound her to participate when I jump back into my thread and she agreed - if I send her the link often, then I think it will make it easier for her to dial in 🤞😁 XO

• happyleg
    2 days ago

Thanks for the update DD and good morning CJ I am tired again lost some sleep too many family stuff working on helping my daughter she moved and we got to bring her bed over yet hope you're going to have a good day keep up the good work

• glschisler
    2 days ago

Thank you DD! I think of her every day, I will resume sending her cards! 😉

• happyleg
    2 days ago

Good afternoon CJ hope you're having a good day it's overcast here it's supposed to rain today

• PRO
    Flo Mangan
    yesterday

Seajay! I know you are having a bit of a challenge cruising Houzz. So, I saw this thread tonight, and thought it would tickle your funny bone. Poster posted dilemma “before” and after but we think the “after” didn’t post. It’s this response that made me laugh. Hope you can see the tubes on the side table! Too funny!!

• happyleg
    yesterday

That's too funny with all those personals out like that I hope it got organized and got something else for that spot if they need more storage

• happyleg
    yesterday

Good afternoon CJ it was sunny out but now it's partly cloudy I think we still have Canada smoke but we were going to go move a bed to my daughter's cuz she just moved we're not going to move move the rest of her stuff though someone else is helping with that hope you're having a good day

• happyleg
    3 hours ago

Good afternoon CJ hope you're having a good day it's raining out here in a little dark