Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nicetowncurtains

living room refresh

"My living room refresh is all done! I love this neutral color, they brighten up the room so much! -@fallons.homestead"

Livingroom ideas · More Info

NICETOWN.COM

Comments (16)

• arcy_gw
    2 years ago

"I love this neutral color, they brighten up the room so much What's 'they'???? It's a bland room that needs a pop of color--I would for sure need different curtain panels those look like grandmas bedsheets.

Nicetown Curtains thanked arcy_gw
  • felizlady
    2 years ago

The drapery panels may be too white for the room.

Nicetown Curtains thanked felizlady
  • apb0
    2 years ago

Pretty carpet. You're getting there. I'd be tempted by contrasting colors like gold, pink, or orange for pillows and curtains. If you stick with the monochrome, gold accents (mirror, curtain rods) throughout would look lovely and warm up the room.

Nicetown Curtains thanked apb0
  • PRO
    Nicetown Curtains
    Original Author
    2 years ago

@felizlady Thank you so much for your idea!

• PRO
    Nicetown Curtains
    Original Author
    2 years ago

@arcy_gw Thank you for your comment!!! Your decorating ideas sound great! If you guys want more details, check out the original post on IG @everyday.addy.

• PRO
    Nicetown Curtains
    Original Author
    2 years ago

@apb0 Thanks! Nice decor ideas!

• oreolucca1
    2 years ago

Very nice. You should be proud of it. The people who come on here and bash it are rude and sometimes what’s wrong with this site.

Nicetown Curtains thanked oreolucca1
  • PRO
    OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
    2 years ago

Looks great!

Nicetown Curtains thanked OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
  • Sally W
    2 years ago

I am waiting for a primer by Houzz on how to offer contrasting opinions. There is a great example here. The comment about Grandma’s bedsheet was not only grammatically incorrect, it was mean. And unnecessary. Compare that to the commenter who said they would be tempted to do X. The second commenter offered an idea, but kindly. And don’t we all need a bit of kindness in our day?

• Lorraine Leroux
    2 years ago

Great Job and a room that can change with the seasons with a simple pillow colour change. My only critique is the drapery. I would like to see a panel on either side of the window rather than to only one side covering half the window. Keep your eyes open for maybe an Ombre looking draper panel that goes from light at the top to dark at the bottom. I feel that would look better than the solid white panels.

• Kay P
    2 years ago

Looks lovely. I agree with how mean some people are on here. Let’s be nice and civil. Makes for a nicer world.

Nicetown Curtains thanked Kay P
  • likestonehomes
    2 years ago

Is this post a means to advertside a business?

• tg92064
    2 years ago

What did you use in the pot on the coffee table? Love that vase and florals.

• PRO
    Nicetown Curtains
    Original Author
    2 years ago
    last modified: 2 years ago

Thank you all for your kind comments! Our partner actually prefers natural solid colors, so she decorated her room with white blackout curtains. Everyone may have their own window decorating ideas. We respect each of our partners' decorating ideas and decorating pictures. What we want to convey is the joy of decorating and the joy of sharing.

We are actually a custom curtain brand and can offer a very wide selection of colors, prints, and gradients of custom curtains, so we look forward to all of you following our homepage for more inspiration! Thank you all again! -Jenny from NICETOWN Team

• PRO
    FrameMyMirror
    last year

The room looks so cozy and welcoming. Great job!