Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rredpenn

To Sparky, our favorite tiara-wearing friend.

rredpenn
last year

This thread is just for you, our dear friend Sparky... Use it wisely. :)

Hoping it brings you cheer and smiles and something or someone "Most Interesting" every day!

Comments (2.9K)

• Alice Edwards
    16 days ago

• Amanda Smith
    16 days ago

Awful!

• ladma
    15 days ago

Happy, are you sure it’s bites? It could be shingles, and if it’s near your eye, it’s an emergency. Please see the doctor right away!

• Amanda Smith
    15 days ago

Yes, see your doctor!

• happyleg
    15 days ago

The doctor I seen he said it was spider bites the skin is broken where the fangs went in it is not shingles I had a shingle shot when I was 50 and I had two shingles shots when I was 60

• happyleg
    15 days ago

We did have a brown recluse before in our basement and so that's what I think bit me cuz they were purple with the halo effect with a little blue indigo in it and purple mostly and they started out a few of them are red and I got welts in my scalp it just creeps me out thinking of a spider on me like that and most want to wear eye mask but they're always too tight on me

• happyleg
    15 days ago

Good afternoon CJ hope having a good day it's raining here

• happyleg
    14 days ago

Good afternoon CJ hope you're having a good day the sun is mostly Shining and some chances of rain

• happyleg
    14 days ago

Whoops I did that again!

• glschisler
    14 days ago
    last modified: 14 days ago

Hi Seajay! I waved to you today while I was in Beaufort, SC! We are on a tour in Savannah Ga, and today in SC. We also visited Parris Island Marine Base! Tonight, we our having dinner and a show back here in GA at the Air Force museum. Yesterday was spent at Savannah’s City Market , and a show at rhe Savannah Theater after dinner. I will post pictures later.👋😎

• happyleg
    13 days ago

Good afternoon CJ the sun is shining hope you're having a good day

• liasch
    13 days ago

Amaryllis and crocus…

Btw…spiders can absolutely do multiple bites! In fact, very commonly, you can tell it’s a spider bite because you get several bites in a row if they were crawling on you and were squeezed in your clothing or trapped in someway, they bite as they crawl.

• happyleg
    13 days ago
    last modified: 13 days ago

Yeah I know...but it was side up! It was just mean! I was probably moving my legs in sleep & it didn't like it! The "A" plant if outside u have to dig up the bulbs until spring. I had them 40 yrs ago.

• Amanda Smith
    13 days ago

Are you feeling any better today, Happy?

• happyleg
    13 days ago

Yes... skin there is swollen & spongy & headahe that don't go away completely. Still have cheek slight pain. Will still pick up the steroids on tomm.

• happyleg
    12 days ago

Shedding also.

• happyleg
    12 days ago

Good afternoon CJ hope you're having a good day the sun is shining

• happyleg
    12 days ago

I see all the pics didn't post. :(

• PRO
    Cora
    11 days ago

It sounds like you're referring to a pet or a beloved furry friend named Sparky who enjoys wearing a tiara! That's adorable! Pets bring chameliflower so much joy and love to our lives. What kind of pet is Sparky, and what's the story behind the tiara?

• ladma
    11 days ago

Sparky is the nick name of a beloved HOUZZ user. She has a wonderful design sense, a great sense of humor, and had been missed as she recovers from som medical issues!

• happyleg
    11 days ago

Good afternoon CJ Cora had a sense of humor here this morning! LOL I hope you're having a good day it is mostly cloudy but not quite overcast

• happyleg
    10 days ago

Good afternoon CJ the sun is mostly out today and the birds are singing hope you're having a good day it's a little chilly here 62°

• happyleg
    9 days ago

Good afternoon CJ it's overcast and windy hope you're having a good day

• happyleg
    8 days ago

Waiting for my new refrig is supposed to come this afternoon Yahoo tomorrow I get to stock it the sun is mostly sunny today and hope you're having a good day

• liasch
    8 days ago

Sparky is the nickname for SeaJay Who used to post on various threads a lot. We all miss her. Happy these cat photos are hysterical. I’ve done screenshots of a few of them.

• glschisler
    7 days ago

Those quite comical happy!

• happyleg
    7 days ago

Good afternoon CJ hope you're having a good day the sun is shining and when I sit tomorrow I got to go move my car so my people can pick up the old refrigerator for recycling she thought she was going to bed she took off downstairs

• liasch
    7 days ago

Awww… I feel so sorry for that cat on the timer. Hopefully the owner lightens up. let them be fat and happy.

• btydrvn
    7 days ago

The other way to look at it is..the owner is the one who fed him to this point😩

• btydrvn
    7 days ago

Pretty funny picture tho’ especially with the bottle stabbing him in the back🫣

• happyleg
    6 days ago

Good afternoon CJ it is overcast cloudy today maybe it will rain it's 60° chilly hope you're having a good day

• zazfuzzroc
    6 days ago
    last modified: 6 days ago

Seajay!! Thinking of you...sending you some flowers, love and hugs.. Xo

• zazfuzzroc
    6 days ago

Hope they bring you a smile... Xo

• dsimber
    6 days ago

Beautiful pink tulips, Zaz! Love the natural, free-form style, in particular. Surely Seajay will surely enjoy these, too.

Happy, your cat pics are so fun. So thoughtful of you to brighten each day for Seajay and her followers!

• dsimber
    6 days ago

Hope you are feeling better with each passing week, Seajay! Missing you. Love ❤️

• zazfuzzroc
    5 days ago

Thank you so much Dsimber, I'm glad you liked them. :)

• happyleg
    5 days ago

Good afternoon CJ it's raining out and and the storms are around us and at least not here and the birds are up at my door I don't know they banged into my window I don't know if the bridge okay and I don't see it so and they've been under my Eaves I don't know what the deal is

• happyleg
    5 days ago

• happyleg
    4 days ago

Good afternoon CJ it's overcast today hope you're having a good day

• happyleg
    3 days ago

Good afternoon CJ hope you're having a good day it's raining here and it really messed up the windows they're all dirty

• liasch
    3 days ago

Sunset over the inlet across the road from my house, and down a block. Hope spring finds you able to get out and about some, SeaJay!

• glschisler
    2 days ago

Beautiful Lia!

Funny kitties happy!

• happyleg
    2 days ago

Good afternoon CJ hope you're having a good day it's overcast today we're only supposed to have two days of no rain and then it rains again it's been raining a lot I feel like I live in Oregon

• happyleg
    yesterday

Good afternoon CJ hope you're having a good day it was raining here it's 53 degrees I'm back from my doctor appointment and I'm in sweatpants now cuz I'm cold

• happyleg
    6 hours ago

Good afternoon CJ it's been raining here and it's chilly 52°, help you're having a good day

• happyleg
    6 hours ago

Whoops some the same

• btydrvn
    6 hours ago

Thanks so much…this is still my favorite way to start the day👏

• btydrvn
    6 hours ago

Hoping Sparky is having a great day,too…

• Amanda Smith
    5 hours ago

Love the cat photos, Happy!

• Amanda Smith
    5 hours ago

My cat sitter took this photo of Coralie.